I saw this posted on Facebook...so I decided to fill it out and post it on my blog. :)
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Dog The Bounty Hunter...it's his new favorite show *it's been mine for a while* If not that, he has this annoying habit of flipping through the channels and can't stand to watch a commercial.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Bleu Cheese!
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Onions
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? 9 times out of 10...water. If not that, Coke or Pepsi.
5. Where did he go to high school? Weber High
6. What size shoe does he wear? 11.5
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He holds on to memories *the worst "memory"..old dirty socks from his landscaping days*
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Chicken/Tuna Sandwich
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?Chicken/Tuna Sandwich or Sausage, Egg, & Cheese Toaster Scrambles
10. What is his favorite cerealHoney Bunches of Oats
11. What would he never wear? Hmm...that's a tough one. Probably skater clothes?? Like a studded belt??
12. What is his favorite sports team? He doesn't really watch sports, but he loves his Steelers.
13. Who did he vote for? McCain
14. Who is his best friend? Jonnie & his brother Kyler
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Be so forgetful.
16. What is his heritage? We figured it out one Sunday at his parents house...but I don't remember exactly.
17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? Yellow cake with chocolate frosting.
18. Did he play sports in high school? He wrestled.
19. What could he spend hours doing? Work, Work, Work :)
20. What is one unique talent he has? He is truly VERY patient. A talent I am still working on as a Mother. He will work on things with Brookie over and over until she gets it. It's endearing also.
Powered by Blogger.
Arquivo do blog
- ► 2011 (104)
- ► 2010 (48)
- ▼ February (10)
Recent in Sports
Babies are scared of the funniest things!! What is your baby scared of?
Yesterday my Dad turned 61. He has learned a lot in those 61 years and passed on many stories and wisdom to me from his life. I ...
This April Fools Prank might just top the list of funny jokes and funny prank ideas. It could even be used as an idea as pranks for kids! If...
I have learned to manage my anxiety pretty well throughout the years. It is something that I have battled with since I was a little girl. Th...
This is certainly one of the best apps for kids and adults alike. It has provided hours of fun and laughter. We have created some of the fun...
When I suggested to Aaron that we go Pokemon Go! Hunting...this is what happened instead!
Wow...it has been a LONG time since I have blogged. Definitely the longest hiatus since I started writing. Life has definitely been a l...